Are you interested in becoming a certified coach?
Whether you want to become a life coach, a career coach, an executive coach, a performance coach or you just want to be able to coach your current clients better, I want to tell you why NLP Coaching Certification is the best curriculum to choose when you’re going to make a living by helping other people achieve their best!
“Coaches are change agents. As a coach, some of the ways you support clients in creating lasting change is by helping them build mindfulness, self-awareness, self-motivation, resilience, optimism, and self-efficacy. If you’re good a what you do and your clients are achieving their outcomes, why would you need to learn about neuroscience? Because neuroscience, the science of the brain and nervous system, is the field coaches and counsellors are working in with every client they meet, whether they recognize it or not. It’s our clay. All mental processes, even the most complex psychological processes, derive from operations of the brain. A knowledge of neuroscience can help coaches improve their understanding of clients’ experiences and behaviours and of how they can best support them in their change process. It can help them to develop tools and strategies that are consistent with the principles of brain functioning, and therefore brain friendly, rather than brain antagonistic.” Irena Obrien, Coaching Insight
Yes, that’s right, it’s about the the Neuro part of Neuro Linguistic Programming. We have the tools that were developed in the way the brain naturally works. No other coaching program has what NLP has. And unless you plan on going out and getting a degree in Neuroscience, NLP has the best set of tools for your clients. What’s even better is that the current research in neuroscience is actually proving that NLP techniques work. We already knew that they worked but it’s nice that the science caught up.
What’s it like to be an NLP Coach?
I’m an NLP Coach and have been since 2007. I absolutely love what I do. There is nothing more rewarding than to have a client who has a major breakthrough or gets that “ah-ha” moment where you see a life-hindering trouble just completely fade away. But I know coaches who’ve struggled to produce the same results because they never took NLP. Why? Because other coaching programs teach you a methodology of asking questions NOT how to coach, teach, advise and task someone to betterment. And they don’t teach you how your brain works! NLP does. In fact, most other coaching programs would frown on you imparting any of your lifelong learned wisdom on your coaching client. And that’s why I’m not that type of coach. In NLP, we recognise that some people just don’t understand how their brains work, how habits are formed and broken, or how to overcome trauma on their own. Some people don’t know what their doing wrong at work or how to fix it. And some people are clueless at why their relationships are a mess let alone how to connect in a deep and meaningful way. There’s no amount of questions I can ask someone that will allow them to access knowledge that they just don’t have!
That’s why I’m an NLP coach. We’re different.
NLP Coaching is:
- Relationship based – as a coach, I’m the biggest cheerleader to my client’s success. An NLP coach tailors each session for each coaching client based on the client’s needs, goals and resources.
- Goal focused – in NLP, we have a formula we use: PS (present state) + resources – interferences = DS (desired state). My coaching client knows where he/she wants to go. Along the journey to that outcome, the client will use resources they have, some they will acquire all while dropping bad habits, limiting beliefs and other stuff that gets in the way of ultimate success.
- Facilitative – as an NLP coach, you’re a guide. We believe that a person who comes for coaching isn’t broken, they’re just off the path. It’s our job as the coach to help them stay on the path, choose a different path, and/or combine many paths so the client is an integrated, fully functional and happy individual.
- Flexible – you decide when you work and when you don’t. Need time to spend with children after they get home from school? Great! Coach during school hours. Need to take long holidays? Easy, schedule your clients around your time.
- Portable – if you’re an expat like me, coaching is the ideal profession to take with you. It’s easy to set up in a new location and you can have worldwide clientele thanks to the Internet! Many coaches use Skype of Hangouts as their tool for coaching their long distance clients.
- Accepted Worldwide – I’m sought after because I have NLP skills. This is the essential part of running a really good business – a differentiation point. You aren’t just a coach, you’re an NLP Coach! You have an added set of skills people pay top dollar for.
NLP Coaching isn’t:
- A place for a person to complain – I’ve fired clients who just want someone to complain to
- Just asking questions – NLP is full of tools, techniques, tasking, and language work that helps the client far more than “and how do you feel about that?” or “tell me more”
- ICF approved – the International Coaching Federation doesn’t like NLP because it competes with its own programs. If you want to be an ICF certified coach, take their training first because after you take NLP Certification Training , you’ll never use anything else. Trust me, I know people who’ve done this. It may be a waste of money but you’ll learn most of your clients will never ask you if you’re ICF certified. In fact, I’ve NEVER been asked.
NLP coaching has elements of:
Therapy – NLP has specific techniques to help people overcome traumas, phobias, and emotional issues such as depression and anxiety
Training – as an NLP coach, I’m teaching my clients NLP tools so when our coaching sessions end, the client can rely on their own skill set to help themselves in future situations – it’s about empowering my clients to be better on their own
Consulting – sometimes you know more about a subject than your client does. For example, I coach people with their small businesses because I have a particular expertise in that area. Another NLP coach I know is a Logistics Expert. She is often hired as an Executive Coach because of her skill set in this area. Do you have a particular expertise that you can help people with? In NLP Coaching, it’s good to consult. You won’t find other coaching certifications saying that.
Mentoring – just like in consulting, as an NLP Coach, I also serve as a mentor. I coach other NLP coaches with their business and coaching skills.
To become an NLP Coach
You must take and pass the NLP Practitioner Certification as well as the NLP Master Practitioner Certification (follow the links to learn more about these courses, what you’ll learn and how NLP can benefit your life and the lives of those you coach).
In my certification program, your NLP Coach Training is incorporated in the Master Practitioner Certification. Other companies have NLP Coaching as a separate module. Why? Because their certification programs are almost half the time my course is. These other companies can’t fit in the full Master Practitioner course work and the NLP Coach course work in only 8-14 days. When you train with me, your NLP Practitioner Course is 18-days long. And your NLP Master Practitioner Course is 18-day long. That’s 36 days of training for you to develop yourself into the best coach you can be. And you want to be the best, right?
And there’s more… If you’re Coaching Certification is incorporated into another course, you don’t have to pay additional fees! Other companies separate their coaching out so they can charge you even more for the coaching skills.
Packed with Benefits for YOU
- For a full year after your NLP Master Practitioner Certification and Coaching Certification, I will be your Coaching Supervisor which means that you can call on me at any time to assist you when you have a tough client, not sure what NLP tool to choose, or just to bounce ideas off.
- In addition, you can choose to attend my Business of Coaching School program at 50% off.
- You’ll receive the full NLP Practitioner Online Course AND the full NLP Master Practitioner Online Course as my gift to you when you complete your training with me. You’ll have access to these video training sessions for LIFE! These two programs are valued at $7800!
My next NLP Practitioner Certification Course is scheduled to begin in August 2019
October 14th – 18th, 21st – 24th + November 18th – 22nd, 25th – 28th
My course is 18 days long, divided into two sections of 9 days. We only meet during the weekdays (no class on the weekends) from 9:30AM – 5:30PM each day.
The course fee is S$4200
The NLP Master Practitioner & Coaching Certification Course is scheduled to begin in February/March 2020
February 17th – 21st & 24th – 27th + March 23rd – 27th & March 30th – April 2nd
This course is also 18 days long, divided into two sections of 9 days. We only meet during the weekdays (no class on the weekends) from 9:30AM – 5:30PM each day.
The course fee is S$5000
Are you ready to register to become an NLP Coach?
Some error has occured.
or would you like to chat about becoming an NLP Coach?
Some error has occured.