Why would you go through the time and expense of taking an NLP Certification Course? Excellent question! People take Neuro Linguistic Programming Certification Courses for many reasons. For most people they have a few common characteristics:
- People who take NLP Training Courses are interested in developing themselves. Some may even be self-development junkies. Whatever level of interest they have, they want to make themselves better in all different ways. NLP gives these people the ability to learn about their own hard-wired programs, their limiting beliefs, and the stuff that makes them who they really are. NLP also gives them the tools to change what’s not working and enhance what is!
- People who take NLP Certification Courses are fascinated by human behaviour. Some may love people watching. Some are just really curious about what causes people to do and say the things they do. NLP gives them the tools to truly understand human behaviour in a non-judgmental way.
- People who take NLP are often in fields where they work with and like other people such as HR professionals, wellness practitioners, investment or recruitment managers, sales people and entrepreneurs. NLP gives these people robust techniques to use in all areas of their life including conflict management, negotiation, enhanced problem solving and communication skills.
It’s a lot of time and it’s a lot of money. Is it worth it?
Yes! It’s worth the time and money to attend and NLP Certification Course because it will literally transform your life! Most participants in my course finish the NLP Practitioner Certification, the foundation course, asking me, “Why don’t they teach NLP in school?” I wish I learned NLP in school too! For a lot of people they believe their lives would have been completely different if they would have just learned these skills when they were growing up rather than as an adult. NLP gives you a set of life skills like no other self development course out there. You will see your world in a completely different way. It’s like looking through “NLP-Coloured” glasses. Everything is richer, brighter, and more in focus. It’s hard to say exactly what you’ll get out of your NLP Certification Course because it’s different for everyone. Some people have amazing transformation in their relationships. Other people’s careers excel. And some people just feel at a state of ease all the time. For you, who knows all the changes that will occur. You’ll only know when you start this amazing journey.
Why not just read a NLP book?
Not everyone can read a book and apply the concepts in the book without some guidance. In fact, there’s not a lot of people who read books and don’t do anything with the information at all. Knowledge is just that, information, unless it’s APPLIED. An NLP Certification Course gives you the opportunity to apply the skills. To actually do the NLP techniques (not just read about them) and understand how and where you can apply each skill in your life. You can also learn about how to use the same NLP tools & techniques with friends, family members and other people in your life which enriches all of us. And a book can’t answer your questions. Sometimes a book doesn’t answer “Why is this tool important?” And a book can’t answer “What if this happens?” A book just gives you the WHAT. It doesn’t provide you with the WHY, the HOW or the WHAT IF.
What specifically will you learn?
In my NLP Certification Course you’ll learn
- How specifically your brain works and how this affects so many things like your mood, your behaviour and what you say
- What your internal programs are and how to change the ones that aren’t working for you
- How to change your mood/state instantly and which states are best for different situations
- What your values are and how these values drive you to achieve your goals
- How to use your language in the most effective way to solve problems, influence others, and get yourself heard
- What strategies you’re running and how to improve the ones that are causing problems
- How to resolve conflict with others even without involving them
- What to do when you’re torn between two or more goals or when one part of your wants to do something and another part seems to sabotage you
- More about yourself than you ever thought possible
- And so much more
What do think? Is it time to look into a NLP Certification Course in Singapore now? Find out about my upcoming courses